Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Surprise Shower

A couple weekends ago, right when we got home from our church meeting, Adam suggested we go down to the beach and take some pictures. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why he would want to do that.... it was 12:30 pm, I was hot and hungry, and the last thing I felt like doing was taking a walk on the beach! But Adam was quite insistant, and I'm never one to argue with a little extra time with him, away from the books! So, off to the beach we went.

When we got down there and got close to the restaurant that's right on the beach, we noticed there were some other couples from his class there, so we headed over to say hi. As we got closer I realized ALL of the other couples were there, and they had several tables decorated... for a baby shower... for me! They totally got me - I was completely surprised!!

We had lunch, and cake, got a few nice gifts, and enjoyed just hanging out and visiting for a little while. It was so nice of them all to think of us. I feel very blessed that we've gotten to know so many nice people during our time here!

Another one of the wives made the super cute cake!


Gifts!...
 




 Such a fun group of ladies!
 
 
And this guy was in on the whole surprise! Glad he was there for the party too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment